Connect the dots

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ouch

I looked both ways, just like I was taught. No warning at all - not a beep or an attention. Then all of a sudden, I found myself suddenly jolted from the right side and I was no longer facing the side of the street I was trying to reach. Instead, I was facing the pavement. I realized I was probably bruised and cut, but I was able to get up and make sense of what had just happened. I immediately asked if Alex was okay, being that she was strapped to my back. She was frightened and crying, and when asked to walk, she could. We inspected her for any cuts and bruises, but not a scratch - phew! A witness to the scene accompanied us and the mobylette driver (who appeared more shocked than me) to the nearest clinic to clean my wounds.

I've bandaged the explicit parts


1 comment: